Community Support Nepal (CSN) is hosting a curry night to support the re-building project in Nepal and also to help the orphan street children in Kathmandu:
- Location: St Luke’s Church, the Avenue, Kew, and Richmond TW9 2AJ
- Date: 17th March 2019,
- Time: 6pm for 6:30 talk and dinner at 7:30pm
- Cost for the Evening: £30 per person, includes traditional Nepali supper, drinks (wine/soft drinks), children are welcome (£15 per child/up to 15 years age)
- There will be raffle tickets and some Nepali products on sale, so please bring plenty of cash with you
- The speakers are :
- Dr Janet Jones: Researcher at Derby university, specializes in Leprosy research in Nepal, and continues to make annual trips to Nepal, which she has been doing since 1996. Dr Jones is supporting disadvantaged children in Nepal by her own personal level, now she is writing a book on the women of Nepal and we look forward to hear her real life stories.
- To be confirmed
The evening will be full of fun and plenty of Nepali experience in Kew so please bring along your friends, family and enjoy the traditional Nepali curry together. We will be updating you about the projects and tell you what we have been doing to help and complete the rebuilding project which we have initiated; how we have done so far and what we are doing next. Also how we are continuing to support the street children in Kathmandu.
Please confirm your acceptance to Kul Kadel no later than 10th of March 2019. You can call on 07890 381023 or send email on Kulkadel@hotmail.com.
Cheques payable to Community Support Nepal and can be sent to or transferred directly into the Charity bank account:
Nat West Bank;
Account Name: Community support Nepal
Account Number: 10344217
Account Sort Code: 60 -17- 31